Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a strong (costco) spa and just filled it up and i get…

Customer Question
I have a strong...

I have a strong (costco) spa and just filled it up and i get PR on the display (prime), the circulating pump not coming on low speed..i did had a DY code which relates to a flow issue show on the display as well..I hear the relay click when I try the jet button

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

Strong

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I usually do I spoke with a spa company tech and he said it sounds like a flow issue

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Single pump with 2 speeds..just refilled the pool..

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
I think I found the problem...air lock in the line....T
9/14/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 11 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

If you still need help just let me know.

all good

Ok if you need a credit or refund please contact customer service