Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

We have a Maxx spa hot tub and need to winterize it. Do you…

Customer Question
We have a Maxx...

We have a Maxx spa hot tub and need to winterize it. Do you have any tutorials available? We are in a romote area of the Poconos Mountains in PA and cannot find anyone who could do it for us and garauntee the work.

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

This winter we thought maybe we could do it ourselves

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, the pool company we have used in the past no longer does it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The hot tub is made by Maxx Spas

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
9/13/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 11 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

Here is a link to what Maxx Spas recommended procedures are. If this is not what you need please let me know what model and year.

http://team.maaxspas.com/hd/service.asp

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from the information you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 10 months ago

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question? If this information was helpful you can close out this question simply by completing the rating questionnaire when prompted.

If you are still having problems that my response and recommendations were unable to resolve, just let me know and I will continue looking for another possible solution, however I do ask that you please do not complete the rating until I have had a chance to do some further research.

Thanks,

Dave