poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

Colman spa 630/632 control system. Relay for pump2 cycles on

Customer Question

Colman spa 630/632 control system. Relay for pump2 cycles on off. Is this a relay problem or a flow blockage
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: I just changed flang gasket to heater and bled air from pumps. On start up this pulsating started
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes I think its relay k11 for pump 2
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The spa has been good up till now
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Call me(###) ###-#### My name is*****
Expert:  David Bowden replied 1 month ago.

Here is a link to the owners manual for reference. From your description I am thinking the relay opening and closing is from a blockage or a stuck button. If you can bypass the flow switch it will tell you if that was the problem.

https://www.spaguts.com/Products/coleman-spa-circuit-board-by-balboa-630-maax-le-m7-103097-52717-sp-593.aspx

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from the information you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will look into this in the AM and text you then The diagram on the control doesn't give me the relay functions so I'll have to look for what might be the flow sw

ok

Were you able to locate the flow switch?