Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have an in-ground Bradford Spa (Juccuzi) in my home gym. I…

Customer Question
I have an in-ground Bradford...
I have an in-ground Bradford Spa (Juccuzi) in my home gym. I can't figure out how to drain it. I've dropped down into the crawl space where all the equipment's located. What the heck should I be looking for?!?!?!
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
9/11/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 11 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

D​o you know the model and year? Let me know and I can better assist you

Installed in the early '90's. Stainless steel. Not home right now so I can't be more specific. Ozone filter. Approx 350 gal.
No info? I went on YouTube and found my answer. I should have gone there first. Silly me. But you did score the five bucks.

L​OL... well I haven't asked to be rated yet, simply because I didn't give you any kind of answer to your question. At this point I will let customer service know so they can close out the question. If you need help in the future, let me know.

Best,

Dave