Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Dolphin - when placed in the pool runs forward for about 10…

Customer Question
Dolphin - when placed...

Dolphin - when placed in the pool runs forward for about 10 seconds stops a reverses for about the same amount of time. Then stops. Tried it out of the pool does the same thing. Any ideas

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the pool?

Poolside

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on the issue

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
9/11/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 11 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

C​an you provide the model of the Dolphin.

Dolphin 2019 Diagnostic

Here is a link to a bunch of comments over the years. I don't think I can assist you any further than this link. Problems seem to be varied, from motors, impeller, track alignment, dirty bags, etc.

http://www.i-love-my-aquabot-automatic-pool-cleaner.com/Maytronics-Dolphin-Repair.html

P​oor or unavailable manuals. If there isn't something obvious, I think you will need to take it in for diagnosis and whatever service will be required.

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 10 months ago

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks,

Dave