Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a Polaris P955 and it is showing a code of Er:10 and…

Customer Question
I have a Polaris P955...
I have a Polaris P955 and it is showing a code of Er:10 and will not operate. What do I need to do to reset?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
9/10/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 11 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

This is an communication error code between the cleaner and control box.

Turn cleaner power off then back on to restart the program. ‡

Check connection of the floating cable on the control box. ‡

Check the connector pins in the power cable for corrosion or a bent pin. ‡

If problem is not resolved through troubleshooting, contact Polaris Technical Support at (USA) 1-***-***-****.

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from the information you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?

I definitely am not satisfied with your response your response was copied right out of the manual which I already had I don't have a problem reading I do it well I would like my $25 refunded ASAP thank you