poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I have a limelight hot tub and it won't turn on. The panel

Customer Question

Hello! I have a limelight hot tub and it won't turn on. The panel lights are on and the "power" light is flashing. I can dress the bottoms but nothing is happening.
JA: Who manufactured the hot tub?
Customer: I am not sure. It came with the house. It's a six seater and about 6 years old. I don't see another name on it
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it's an easy enough fix then, yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I do not believe so. It started doing this a couple days ago. I turned the breaker in and off but it remained the same.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  David Bowden replied 1 month ago.

Sounds like perhaps you are not getting 240v to the unit or possibly 1 or more GFCI's built into the unit have tripped.

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from the information you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I fixed the problem. Thank you.

Thanks for the update, was it an electrical problem?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Clog in the filter
Ok thanks again