David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor
Experience:  Owner at Floridaco
99480491

We are installing a 2004 island spa cayman 38 and we are

Customer Question

we are installing a 2004 island spa cayman 38 and we are getting a E9 code. can you tell me what that is
JA: Who manufactured the spa?
Customer: artesian
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if we can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: just need to know the E9 code
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  David Bowden replied 1 month ago.

M​ost likely the E9 error code is for a failed prime. Artisan doesn't explain too much about this code, but I would look to see if the prime didn't take 100% or you have air in the system.

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from the information you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I asked also for a manual. Do you have one you can send me

The manual is available from this link under 2004 Island

http://www.spaparts123.net/artesianmanuals.html

If you need additional help let me know,

Thanks

Dave