Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a Hayward Pro-Grid DE pool filter that I need to

Customer Question
I have a Hayward...

I have a Hayward Pro-Grid DE pool filter that I need to replace a few cartridges. Unfortunately the tag doesn't exactly identify the model number of the filter. It is either a DE2420, DE3620, or DE4820. It does have a serial number 58914-330B33. Can you please tell me the model number of the filter system and possibly the part number of the replacement cartridges. Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the pool?

Unknown. Pool came with the house

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Definately an older model filter. Last two number of the serial number might be wrong cause it is really hard to see on this old tag

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
9/9/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 11 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

The DE2420 is a 24cuft filter, the DE3620 is a 36cuft filter, and the DE4820 (you guessed it), is a 48cuft filter. Basically small, medium, and large. From this info can you narrow down what you think you have?

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from the information you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 10 months ago

Thanks,

Dave

Greetings… I have been unable to locate any additional information regarding this question that might offer a possible solution, and was following up to see if you needed further assistance or if the information and recommendation were helpful? If not let me know and I will continue looking for other possible solutions.

Best,

Dave