poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I have a Hayward Pro-Grid DE pool filter that I need to

Customer Question

I have a Hayward Pro-Grid DE pool filter that I need to replace a few cartridges. Unfortunately the tag doesn't exactly identify the model number of the filter. It is either a DE2420, DE3620, or DE4820. It does have a serial number 58914-330B33. Can you please tell me the model number of the filter system and possibly the part number of the replacement cartridges. Thanks
JA: Who manufactured the pool?
Customer: Unknown. Pool came with the house
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Definately an older model filter. Last two number of the serial number might be wrong cause it is really hard to see on this old tag
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  David Bowden replied 1 month ago.

The DE2420 is a 24cuft filter, the DE3620 is a 36cuft filter, and the DE4820 (you guessed it), is a 48cuft filter. Basically small, medium, and large. From this info can you narrow down what you think you have?

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from the information you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Expert:  David Bowden replied 24 days ago.

Thanks,

Dave