Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Looking for gecko pub # 9911-500127 rev D, Today, can't get…

Customer Question
Looking for gecko pub...

Looking for gecko pub # 9911-500127 rev D

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Today, can't get the heater to shut off . pulled pressure switch wire ,turned down t stat still pulling amps and of course voltage. Hear the relay click but still pulls amps.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes ! I'm a tech

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Are heater relays available?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
9/8/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 11 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

Will this help you?

http://www.westcoastspas.com.au/Gecko%20Spa%20Manual%20FULL.pdf

You charge my card anymore money were going to have problems. I can find this shit on the net same as you . You call yourselves experts ! I call B's on it.