poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

How do I change from 60amp to 50amps on tub 345, I just got

Customer Question

how do I change from 60amp to 50amps on tub 345
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I just got and found out that 50 amps is a lot cheaper than 60 amps
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I know that the tec that brought out mu hot tub change the tub from 50 60 amps amp and I found that the suplys are a lot cheaper for the50 amps
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  David Bowden replied 1 month ago.

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from the information you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?

Do you have a make model and year of the spa or the parts you want to change?

This is the only manual link I found to the 102 not sure if I trust the download...

https://www.scribd.com/doc/52000795/Leisure-Bay-Spa-manual

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Expert:  David Bowden replied 28 days ago.

Thanks,

Dave