poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

If your Compool2000 isn't working can you still get parts or

Customer Question

If your Compool2000 isn't working can you still get parts or do I need to upgrade?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Since the repair guy came to fix the pool heater. He said nothing he did to fix the heater couldn't have effected the Compool.However it worked before he did his repair and new thernostat
JA: Who manufactured the pool?
Customer: It was here when I bought the home some time ago.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I'm not sure, why do you ask?
JA: I'm just trying to get information to help you.
Customer: I would have to have it done.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just that I have a home warranty on the pool, however they said the Compool wasn't covered. I told them it worked until their repair guy came and messed with it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  David Bowden replied 1 month ago.

Do you know the year and what the initial reason for the repairs were?

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from the information you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am not sure what more you want from me. I said what the question is I just need an answer to that question. Is the 2000 Compool able to get parts or do I need to upgrade?

Are these some of the parts you are looking for?

http://www.aqua-man.com/schematic.asp?kc=s2075

There are about 25 online sites that have Compool 2000 parts but not everything is available. If you need a few more reputable suppliers let me know.

This is the only manual link I found to the 102 not sure if I trust the download...

https://www.scribd.com/doc/52000795/Leisure-Bay-Spa-manual

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Expert:  David Bowden replied 26 days ago.

Thanks,

Dave