Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

We have a 2100 this morning is showing an error message SNS,

Customer Question
Hi good morning, we...

Hi good morning, we have a 2100 this morning is showing an error message SNS

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

I'm not sure but it is one of the older models it is green on the outside

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We just had the board replaced and it was working fine to days ago so I would like to do the work myself

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

2

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
9/8/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 11 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation

What brand is your unit?