Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a futura hot tub the jets on front of spa donot work…

Customer Question
I have a futura...

I have a futura hot tub the jets on front of spa donot work this includea the filter filter does not draw water

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

Futura

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if simple OK very simple

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Wish there was

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/7/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 11 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

Can you provide the maker and year of spa?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 10 months ago

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks,

Dave