Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a Jandy Legacy LRZ250EN pool heater. Upon inspection,

Customer Question
I have a Jandy...

I have a Jandy Legacy LRZ250EN pool heater. Upon inspection, it appears some liners in the combustion chamber have come loose and fallen on the burnwer assembly thus restricting air flow and possibly causing fire roll out, 2 fusible links have opened which is what led me to inspect the chamber. Is this a common problem? Is it covered under warranty?

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the pool?

As I said, Jandy Legacy. Is there another manufacturer?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Good question. How difficult is it to access the combustion chamber?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I discovered the problem by looking through the hot surface igniter opening. Can I remove the liner, bit by bit through this opening?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Pool and Spa
8/6/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

It's not a common problem and should be covered under the warranty. You can't remove the liner through the igniter opening.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
All I wanted was a local service person and then got sent to you. Is there a local person?

You're on Just Answer. We're an online consulting service. We don't do any onsite repairs. If you give me your zip code I can look up a Jandy dealer in your area.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
50613

There are no Jandy dealers listed within 50 miles of your location.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok. I'm willing to let the $5 payment stand but I do not want any membership. Please cancel any other charges.

Contact customer service about payment issues. I just answer pool questions.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help