Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Looking for a flo pro multiport valuve part numberJA: I'll…

Customer Question
Looking for a flo...

Looking for a flo pro multiport valuve part number(###) ###-####

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Baught a pump this past june

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The info I have is 75gpm and part of a mod number 710x

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Pool and Spa
8/4/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: James Hankins, Technician replied 1 year ago
James Hankins
James Hankins, Technician

Hi, there! My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to try and help you find the multiport you're looking for! Hayward makes a 710X model multiport, you can see it here:

https://www.poolzoom.com/hayward-vari-flo-valve-sp-710x-sp-712-sp-711-13-sp-711-20-parts.html

It's #22 on the chart and in the parts list. It's not a flo-pro, but it matches the partial model number you have and is rated for 75 gpm, so it should suit your needs. If this isn't what you're looking for and need help finding another multiport, please let me know. And if this helps you out, don't forget to rate my answer!