Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Jandy legacy LRZ with fuselink/field error. I have replaced…

Customer Question
Hello, Jandy legacy...

Hello, Jandy legacy LRZ with fuselink/field error. I have replaced both high and low temp fuselinks. Fault still appears. What should I look at next?

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

Just under 4 years old, never had this error before.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Have also checked for blocked air flow.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Pool and Spa
8/4/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

There is only 1 fuse link and it's located above and just outside the burner chamber above the burners.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
There are two on my unit and they are linked. One is low temp (140C) and the other is high temp (240C). The high temp is above the heat exchanger and the low temp is on the front of the cabinet to the left of the plc. I've changed both.

Then the next thing to do is jump the terminals where the leads connect to the controller. If you still get the same message when you turn the power bacl on then you have a bad controller.

Jumping these terminals is for testing purposes only