Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a Hayward heat pump and the fan is shutting off but…

Customer Question
I have a Hayward...

I have a Hayward heat pump and the fan is shutting off but it sounds like the condenser is still running. The fan comes back on after a while. Its not that warm outside but it has never done that before (at least that I noticed). Is this a problem?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just noticed it yesterday

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'd need to know what the issue was before I could answer that

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't thinkso

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Pool and Spa
7/31/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 1 year ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

Hello… my name is ***** ***** I am very knowledgeable in this subject to help answer your question, would you like my expert advice today?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave