Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
30729442

My hot tub has a code coming up on it and id like to reset

Customer Question

my hot tub has a code coming up on it and id like to reset it
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 2 months ago.

What code are you seeing?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ecn , my hot tub is a twilight series hot tub 7.2.

OK that means Economy mode and it only heats during the programmed filter cycles. In most spas you press the temperature up button and then the light button within 3 seconds or at the same time to get it to change from EC to St (standard) if you have the owners manual look for mode settings.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
oki did that and still no reply, on it . is there another way to reset it?

Did you check owners manual or just tried my suggestion? Every manufacturer is different. As for other resets, no there is not anything other that a manual mode change sequence. If that does not work you can try to turn off breaker for 1 hour and try to do a hard reboot, if that does not work it is either a bad topside or bad circuit board that is not accepting the commands. You can try and contact Master Spas as that is the manufacturer of the 7.2 Twilight spa. Here is a site for a new topside,

http://www.pool-spa-supplies.com/applied-computer-controls-acc-topside-control-panel-acc-smart-touch-2000-digital-kp-2028?utm_source=google_shopping&gclid=CjwKCAjw8IXMBRB8EiwAg9fgMLRyB3ZzIZ8AcXocBMnAJnGZeXjXWBXP6MFL7vnddjDnMbxYxgYGmxoCnTwQAvD_BwE