Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a flow2 standard message, Just a few mins, Maybe if I…

Customer Question
I have a flow2...

I have a flow2 standard message

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just a few mins

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe if I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Ugh no

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
7/29/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition replied 11 months ago
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition

The error message FLO has a FLO 1 and a FLO 2 with FLO 1 it usually means just a dirty filter, you would need to turn off breaker remove the filter and turn on breaker again if FLO goes away u need to be cleaned or replaced. With the FLO 2 error that usually means a mechanical error, usually the Flow Switch/Pressure switch has failed to close and shut down power to heater. Locate the switch on or near the heater and replace the Flow Switch and then you should be fine as long as the pumps are working properly and you have good water pressure from all pumps when running.