Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
30729442

I have a legacy se inspire spa purchased 2-16. We had an

Customer Question

I have a legacy se inspire spa purchased 2-16. We had an electrician out today to troubleshoot our breaker tripping when we plug it in. They isolated it to the heater I think. the device had a sticker on it that said ozone.
JA: Who manufactured the spa?
Customer: Legacy I think. I'm at the office so I'm relying on what my wife is sending me. I could have her take a picture of the brochure if needed.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I probably can.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It worked fine until the breaker started tripping
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Serial #(###) ###-####
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 2 months ago.

If the label said Ozone then it is the ozone unit not the heater, it is probable that the ozone unit is causing the breaker trip. I would disconnect the ozone from the control box and then try and reset breaker if it stays on then the ozone unit is bad and you can either replace it or do without, the ozone is not essential for the spa to operate.