Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
30729442

I have a handy Lite 2 pool heater... It worked this morning

Customer Question

I have a h***** *****te 2 pool heater... It worked this morning for a while then it stopped. The control panel is flashing very icon with the code 113..any ideas?
JA: Who manufactured the pool?
Customer: the heater is the problem its a jandy
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yex
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 4 months ago.

Check your heater by-pass valve it should be just about closed. If not that then it will be your internal by-pass. It will force water through heater and keep it from overheating the water inside it and shutting it down, check to be sure the baskets are clean and the filter is clean.

The internal bypass is located in the header of the heater where the water enters and exists the heater.

http://www.inyopools.com/pool_parts_teledyne_laars_lite_and_lite_2.aspx

https://www.discountpoolmart.com/product_info.php/jandy-and-teledyne-laars-parts/jandy-heater-bypass-valve-assembly-r0327100-p-6236

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
can you call me?(###) ###-####