Pool and Spa

Questions about Pool Repair? Ask an Expert Online.

Pool and Spa

I have a Sundance Denali spa that was purchased in 2009. The

Customer Question
My name is Ken....
My name is Ken. I have a Sundance Denali spa that was purchased in 2009. The serial number is ***** There are three Sundance Directional Jets with faces. They are about 3.75 inches in diameter. The rings that enable variation of water flow from the jets on two of the jet faces broke. I'm looking for replacement jet faces that will fit. I have pictures of the jet faces fro the tub. Can you suggest a replacement part and where to procure them?
JA: Who manufactured the spa?
Customer: Sundance
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The hot tub is at our vacation home on the coast, so I'm not there right now. But we plan on going over next week. I'd like to replace the jet faces then if possible.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
5/12/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition replied 6 months ago
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition

Here is a link to the parts catalog from 2008 it is the same for 2009 http://www.pdqspaservice.com/pdf/2008-sundance-parts-catalog.pdf

Here is a link to Spa and pool Source where you can purchase the jets. http://www.spaandpoolsource.com/Sundance-Sundance-Jets-2005-680-780.aspx

Very easy to find and replace.

Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition