Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

My topside control panel has a VERY dim display. I've been…

Customer Question
My topside control panel...

My topside control panel has a VERY dim display. I've been told there may be lights I can replace myself. How do I find where they may be & what size/type?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Display has been dim for months but I can't recall when it started

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is something that I can do myself, I'd like to (or send in the boyfriend, who is very mechanically inclined)

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Brand is Marquis Spa, model is Epic, if that helps to identify where things might be

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

Marquis?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Pool and Spa
11/26/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: ApplianceTech, Home Improvement Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Home Improvement Enthusiast

Hello and thanks for using JA

I am sorry to tell you that there are no lights that can be replaced on your control display. The display uses small LED's to lite up the panel and they are part of the whole assembly and are not replaceable. You would have to replace the whole control unit to remedy the problem with the dim display.

Here is a link to find a local dealer to get the part, if you don't already have a person to connect with.

https://www.marquisspas.com/dealer-locator/