Steve G., Handyman
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company and home theater advisor.
329447

I have a 2004 vita spa and the control board keeps coming up

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2004 vita spa and the control board keeps coming up with P6 what is wrong with my hot tub
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Steve G. replied 11 months ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Upon completion of our chat, you will be asked to rate my service. Please understand that this is the only way I am ever compensated by this site. Please do not rate me until you are completely satisfied. It is in my best interest to completely fix your issue so that I may be compensated.

Ok then. Here we go.

It is actually "Pb" and the error means that the top controller and the main spa pack board are not communicating properly.

Have you tried anything yet? Are you comfortable working on this yourself?

Let me know.

Steve