Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

Sundance Optima 2007 model. I purchaased it used. My friend

Customer Question

Sundance Optima 2007 model. I purchaased it used. My friend has replaced the heater and two pumps- the small one that the heater uses to keep the temp regulated and the next size larger -the two speed pump for the jets. He changed the 50 amp breaker. The problem: when I go out to use it, the power is off. It's random. One night I tried to throw the breaker to restart but it kept snapping off. Now it seems to be working normal again.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. It sounds like you may not have a good connection with the breaker box. Your unit requires 240v in order to function correctly. The breaker could possibly be bad. You may need someone to come out and inspect that breaker box to make sure everything is grounded right and put in properly. In the event its not the breaker may need replaced.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I had an electrician come out and check out the breaker box. We can only assume it's something in the jacuzzi. Is there a breaker box in the jacuzzi itself?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
He checked the box with the 50 amp breaker and made sure everything was tightened