poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

Have a 2009 sundance Chelsea 780. We had it empty all summer

Customer Question

Hey, have a 2009 sundance Chelsea 780. We had it empty all summer as we didn't use it. Refilled it and lost a bunch of water, topped it off and lost some more, and again. Now, in 24 hours it's half empty. I've pulled the whole front service cover off and everything is dry. It sits on concrete in a garage and all four sides of the concrete is dry. It's loosing a pile of water even off and I show no signs of wetness or even dampness at all.......floor has been dry....all insides as far as I can see is bone dry as well.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you. Give me just a moment to look up some information for you.

Are you showing any error messages on your spa at all?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Nope, no error, everything working correctly when it's full

I can not seem to find any information regarding the water going out of the unit and not appearing anywhere. I will go ahead and opt out and see if anyone else has any information on this.

I am wondering if the water is pulling back through the pump or possibly evaporating. It just does not make sense to be dry everywhere but the water is disappearing?

The only other possibility I can think of would be the water is staying down in the jet pipes