Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Compool 3800 control panel shows 12:00am and when I try to…

Customer Question
Compool 3800 control panel shows...
Compool 3800 control panel shows 12:00am and when I try to set time it just goes back to 12:00am. I have reset both control panel and Power center?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When I turn on any of the buttons at the control panel, ie. pool, spa, lights, they go on for a second and turn off.
9/8/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer replied 1 year ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you today.

System not responding

Reset the Control Panel. Locate small hole next to the Pool Temperature keys. With a

pointed object, push the reset button.

Reset the Power Center. Locate small hole next to Auto/Service key. With a pointed

object, push the reset button

poolguy810
poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company