Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

My 3 month old spa keeps getting an E95 error code and the

Customer Question

Hello, My 3 month old spa keeps getting an E95 error code and the water temp is only 82 degrees. I've tried the reset but and even unplugged the filter for over an hour but keep getting the code. Also put in new filters as well. HELP?????
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one who tries to assist you today. So after speaking with Intex about this issue this is the information that was given to me.

If alarm code E95 is shown, it means the water temperature is too high. Let the spa water cool down to 104ºF (40ºC) or below, reset the control panel information by unplug and plug back in the GFCI/RCD, and reset the GFCI/RCD to restart the system.

You can also use your owners manual for help with this as well.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.