Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
30729442

I have a Wanda and she has stopped moving. I cleaned the

Customer Question

Hi! I have a Wanda and she has stopped moving. I cleaned the pool filter this morning thinking maybe no enough suction. Still not moving. When I pick her up off the floor of the pool she is rotating from the top but does not move once I put her down. Thoughts?
JA: Who manufactured the pool?
Customer: It's a Doughboy
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so...
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 1 year ago.

There are several parts internally that make the unit move and rotate. It sounds like the rotation part is good but the parts that make the feet move are not working. Here is a parts breakdown picture so you can see what you need to inspect. http://www.poolcenter.com/p/aquabug-parts-kits

Look at the Universal A-Frame/Turbine kit, this has bearings that must be there and in tact to rock back and forth which in turn make the feet go up and down and drive the unit forward. I think this is where your issue is.