Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have an older Thermospa Hot tub. I recently had to drain…

Customer Question
I have an older...

I have an older Thermospa Hot tub. I recently had to drain it and replace some plubing, as there were some leaks. Upon fixing the leaks, re-filling the spa and replacing the pressure switch, I fount that I had to replace the heating element in the heater. (I forgot to open the isolation valves before I turned the power back on. Now when i the power back on, I get a FLO code. and none of the pumps will turn on, and the control panel is non-responsive. I Had my wife turn the power back on, and I instantly turned the pumps on, and it ran fine. Then when i checked it this morning, the FLO code was back again, and it will not run. I need some help figuring this out.

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

It is a Thermospa

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Pool and Spa
8/7/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 1 year ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No thanks. I ended up calling Thermospa directly and got the answer i needed