Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

My Sundance Spa has an Optima 850. I changed out two pumps,

Customer Question

My Sundance Spa has an Optima 850. I changed out two pumps, after I turned on the spa the air blowers turned on right away without my control on the highest speed. The pump with two speeds started running on the lower speed, also without my control. The air blower cant be controlled through the control panel same goes for the pump. The control panel is two years old, just like all the sensors. The pump with one speed can be controlled by the control panel. The heater works with no problems. We turned off the spa and then turned it back on the next day. That next day we couldn't control the air blower or the pump with two speeds. The circuit board was changed about two years ago so there shouldn't be any problems. All these problems started occurring after we switched out those two pumps.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 12 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Expert:  Billy replied 12 months ago.