Pool and Spa

Questions about Pool Repair? Ask an Expert Online.

Pool and Spa

I just installed the IAQUALINK 2.0 and am having a hard time

Customer Question
getting the JVA assigned that...
I just installed the IAQUALINK 2.0 and am having a hard time getting the JVA assigned that I have for the deck jets. The JVA is plugged into the jandy aqualink rs control center via the "intake" icannot figure our how to control it via the Iaqualink. I cannot be the only one on this. Thank you for any help
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: just installed last week
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I cannot assign it to Aux because it is a three prong and the aux are all two prong and yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: very capable electrician
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 2 days by:
7/12/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 1 year ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Billy
Billy
Billy, Technician