poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

The igniter will not come on on my Pentair minimax not :

Customer Question

The igniter will not come on on my Pentair minimax not
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: When I turn it on set the temperature on the spa that heating light comes on for about five seconds and goes back up when I open up the door it shows that the igniter is not on at all
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: It is serviced regularly however I haven't turned it on in about six months
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

Which LED's are lit on the control panel? Are you saying the HEAT LED isn't lit but PRESS is?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there anyone there
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

I responded to your post. Don't you see it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid my five dollars could you please connect me with someone or is this some type a gimmick?
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

I responded to your post twice. Don't you see it?