How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask tomen99 Your Own Question
tomen99, Handyman
Category: Pool and Spa
Satisfied Customers: 111
Experience:  Certified pool operator and maintenance supervisor
Type Your Pool and Spa Question Here...
tomen99 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Our pool edge (where top of pool meets surrounding concrete)

Customer Question

Our pool edge (where top of pool meets surrounding concrete) is a plastic piece with ceramic tile attached downward toward water line. Over time, this has become warped, tile have fallen and need repair....On a Mike Holmes TV show they showed a troweled on product that I believe must have been an expoxy base that solved this type of problem on a pool. Can you advise on where to find such a product? thank you Bruce Mason
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  tomen99 replied 1 year ago.
I believe the product you speak of is duraroc rubber surfacing. It is a troweled on rubber compound that can go over almost any substrate. I don't have any personal hands on experience but you can use their site to locate a dealer.

Related Pool and Spa Questions