Poolservice123
Poolservice123, CPO, CPI, CBP
Experience:  40+ yrs, NSPF Instructor, NC Licensed SwimPool Contractor
67374415

My PDA is displaying the following; Aquapure 90% Salt 3000

Customer Question

My PDA is displaying the following;
Aquapure 90%
Salt 3000 PPM
Check Aquapure
GENERAL FAULT
FILTER PUMP
My pool guy is no help what so ever.
Can you recommend a Jandy expert in the Bergen county NJ area.
Thanks so much
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Poolservice123 replied 1 year ago.
Is there a number after the General Fault? If not first check the pressure on your filter to see if it needs cleaning as this will show up an error relating to flow issues (pump/filter). Aquapure 90% is the generating level the unit is set for, and Salt 3000 is your average salt level so the last two are just normal information codes. If the filter has a low flow or the pump is off the unit can produce chlorine as it should. The best way to find a professional that is trained in your area is to visit: APSP.org and locate the closest listed CST (Certified Service Technician) in your area as they are familiar with all brands or will know how to find what they need. You can also go to: http://www.zodiac.com/en/united-states/find/dealer-locator and put in your information for the closest dealer on Jandy.