Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Gaztech
92290868

I have a raypack pool and spa heater it's a p02080 can I convert

Customer Question

I have a raypack pool and spa heater it's a p02080 can I convert it from Nat gas to lpg was tiki can by changing burner jets pulley jet and Reg spring?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Gaztech replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.Are you ready?
Expert:  Gaztech replied 1 year ago.
Raypack is one brand that we are able to convert. the model number you provided was not a good model #, used model # ***** the rating plate on the inside panel of the unit.Here is a link for a conversion kit online. make sure that kit fits your model, if not search site for the proper kit.http://www.poolcenter.com/p/raypak-conversion-kit-natural-to-propane-millivolt-004690b
Expert:  Gaztech replied 1 year ago.
If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.