How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Fix my Pool and Spa Your Own Question
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Category: Pool and Spa
Satisfied Customers: 1077
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
Type Your Pool and Spa Question Here...
Fix my Pool and Spa is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have haywood 480s de filter and would like too understand

Customer Question

I have haywood 480s de filter and would like too understand how to position the large rubber oring between the housing
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 1 year ago.
The big thick o-ring is to be placed on the lower half of the tank. There is a small lip and you place the o-ring there then place the top half over it and then the band clamp around, as you are tightening the clamp you should take a rubber mallet and keep taping the band clamp every couple of turns of the clamp, to ensure a snug fit.

Related Pool and Spa Questions