Pool and Spa

Questions about Pool Repair? Ask an Expert Online.

Pool and Spa

I have beachcomber hot tub 13 yrs old - model 320m - have been

Customer Question
thru all the mechanical oak...
I have beachcomber hot tub 13 yrs old - model 320m - have been thru all the mechanical oak components with technical help - parts replaced and wiring restored - now pump will not start - tub is half full - pump had been working well - pun is plugged tightly into the receptacle on back the the oak -
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: any suggestions / ideas
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/14/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: tomen99, Handyman replied 1 year ago
tomen99
tomen99, Handyman
Are you able to check voltage going to the pump?
tomen99
tomen99
tomen99, Handyman