Pool and Spa

Questions about Pool Repair? Ask an Expert Online.

Pool and Spa

My hot tub keeps draining and now, after I turned off the pool

Customer Question
pump and turned it back...
My hot tub keeps draining and now, after I turned off the pool pump and turned it back on, it won't work, and the heating box will not turn on. How do I fill up my hot tub (that runs into a pool)? And how do I keep it from emptying out
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: Just how a hot tub and pool pump situation works
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
5/9/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 1 year ago
Billy
Billy, Technician
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply
Billy
Billy
Billy, Technician