Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

My pentair minimaxNT is coming on whenever I turn on my filter…

Customer Question
My pentair minimaxNT is...

My pentair minimaxNT is coming on whenever I turn on my filter pump. The service light comes on and it is unresponsive other than blowing cold air.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Heater is not hearing pool

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes, Heater, pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Pool Technician before I connect you two?

Need service today for a party tonight

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Will this take long?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Crickets
Answered in 2 days by:
4/11/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply