How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask tomen99 Your Own Question
tomen99, Handyman
Category: Pool and Spa
Satisfied Customers: 111
Experience:  Certified pool operator and maintenance supervisor
Type Your Pool and Spa Question Here...
tomen99 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a part off a hayward h400ped2 that i cannot find on

Customer Question

i have a part off a hayward h400ped2 that i cannot find on the schematic. can you help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
Hello, what is the part? or can you identify in parts breakdown in this manual
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont see it. if you remove the panel that holds the control panel its up in the top right corner and looks like a small tweeter speaker. Here is a pic. When i turned on water, water started coming out of center of this part.
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
Thank there an insignia or number stamped on it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  tomen99 replied 1 year ago.
Looks almost like a pressure switch with the head blown or broken off where the wires attach. Look up part number haxpsa 1930 and compare to what you are seeing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Bottom Looks The Same I think. The only way to know is to buy the part and see. You are good, thank you so much. I'll see if pool store has it and let u know.
Expert:  tomen99 replied 1 year ago.
If you have any further questions please let me know. If you feel I have answered your question please click accept as this is how we get paid. Have a Great Day!

Related Pool and Spa Questions