Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a Pentair master temp that I can't get to start. When…

Customer Question
I have a Pentair master...
I have a Pentair master temp that I can't get to start. When I turn on the heater from my Pentair control pad for the pump the heater LED board cycles through 888, 128, and are equals eight, the boot sequence but I have a Pentair master temp that I can't get to start. When I turn on the heater from my Pentair control pad for the pump the heater LED board cycles through 888, 128, and our equals eight, the boot sequence but never never turns on
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 2 days by:
4/4/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply