Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

Jandy Aqualink RS8 with PPD ALRS 2/10 Dual 7216 11 chip.

Customer Question

Jandy Aqualink RS8 with PPD ALRS 2/10 Dual 7216 11 chip. Does not respond to All Button control unit, All Button has all LEDs lit and display reads "... Rev C". Wired All Button unit directly to PCB - no change. Reset PCB board - no change. Removed 9V battery, removed all power from PCB and waited 30 minutes - no change. Do you think I need a to replace PCB board or at least the chip on that board?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply