Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have an Artesian Antigua spa with 2 6 hp pumps, a 2 speed…

Customer Question
I have an Artesian Antigua...
I have an Artesian Antigua spa with 2 6 hp pumps, a 2 speed and a single speed, low speed hummed and found that capacitor swollen and replaced, spa worked fine again. A few weeks later I noticed that the spa was cold (38 F) even though it was set to 69F and the low speed motor did not work at all but high ok and other pump ok. Will the pressure switch keep motor from coming on or the thermostat maybe a problem?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 3 days by:
3/26/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate