Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

No lights on the control panel there is power to the outlet,

Customer Question
No lights on the...

No lights on the control panel there is power to the outlet

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

I have a solana tx spa there are no lights on the control panel

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Our top Pool Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Pool Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Pool Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 2 days by:
3/22/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate