Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
30729442

Jacuzzi 300 hot tub - waterfall light will not turn off.

Customer Question

Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 1 year ago.

Jacuzzi spas are just like Sundance and I have found the lights to be the biggest issue they have. All the lights plug into either another string of lights, or go to the junction box for the lights called a DCU unit. In most cases if only one light has an issue it is usually just that light itself so you will need to remove the skirting panel where the waterfall is and dig out the foam to expose where the light connects to the water fall then trace the wire from that light to it's next connection point. It will either be another light strand or a junction. If you unplug that light for 30 seconds and plug it back in and it will still not turn off then replace that light. If this fails replace the DCU unit in the front of the spa by the control box under the topside.

Jacuzzi water fall lights have a circuit board as well like this one http://www.amazon.com/Jacuzzi-Light-LED-Waterfall-Spas/dp/B007XV30MY so if all else fails then the circuit board of the light is bad but I would just live without the light.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll be calling jacuzzi. This has a ten year arrant in place.

OK that is a good option if they will take care of it less headache for you.