Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a 1993 L.A. Spas fantasy hot tub. Are parts water jet…

Customer Question
I have a 1993 L.A...
I have a 1993 L.A. Spas fantasy hot tub. Are parts for the water jet nozzels still available? The semi clear.
nozzles came out over the winter. I live in NC and the tub is on the deck. Looks like they just pop in,but I have only tried by hand.and I am missing one nozzle.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 4 days by:
3/21/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate

I still need some help.
Since no one has followed up why am I being charged?