Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a goldline controller AQL-PS-*-X288 and the

Customer Question
controller is flickering between pool...
I have a goldline controller AQL-PS-*-X288 and the controller is flickering between pool and spa, thus pump is unable to run. Tried switching to service mode but does not dissable output. I am thinking a relay on the controller board is bad as valves are turning but could it be controller itself?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
3/17/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

Billy,
I still need support, on the goldmine controller the light which indicates pump function between spa and pool is flickering (this prevents the valves from turning properly, which in turn keep the pump off) should I assume its a relay in the mother board or could it be the controller?
Thanks

Have you tried in the menu....reconfiguring the pool/spa option just to test?

See page 25 HERE

The idea is to test each independently...this will test the relay in the board. Let me know if the unit works differently in spa only or pool only