Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I replaced my old Hayward 1 speed pool pump with a new

Customer Question
Hayward multi-speed pump. There is...
I replaced my old Hayward 1 speed pool pump with a new Hayward multi-speed pump. There is a control panel on the pump. I'm using an Aqua Logic control panel for the clorinator and the power.
Can I run the pump independently of the control panel? In other words, since the power comes though the panel, can I have the panel "on" 24 hours and simply use the pumps control panel to set the run times.
Also, I bought the multi speed pump for the energy saving by running it at reduced speeds. The problem now seems to be that the clorinator doesn't have enough flow at the lower speeds.
Can you help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 2 days by:
3/17/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

Well, and I'm not trying to be a jerk, but since I'm being charged 40 bucks for your non-answer...yes I still need an answer.